OneIndiana puts purchasing power to work for you
Now organizations like yours – cities, towns and county agencies, to name a few – can use
OneIndiana to save money on goods and services, while helping save taxpayers even more.
OneIndiana makes purchasing products for your organization easier and more economical. The
State will provide your organization with up to 200 complimentary licenses* to OneIndiana,
giving you access to hundreds of state-negotiated QPAs, organized into convenient, online
catalogs. When you log in to the program’s new, streamlined Web site, OneIndiana.net, you’ll find:
- Quick and easy online searching for the products you need
- Low prices on thousands of products
- Access to hundreds of vendors in one convenient location.
- Purchase directly through the site
*Additional log-in licenses are available for a small monthly fee
OneIndiana also provides a free spend analysis that reviews your
spend in select areas and provides direct pricing comparisons to the state’s QPAs
in select categories. You’ll see where OneIndiana offers you the greatest potential
savings on the types of purchases your organization makes. You can look at an even
broader range of your spend with a fee-based spend analysis, which will give you
more in-depth savings analysis.
More features. More savings.
You can upgrade OneIndiana to a more in-depth e-Procurement system,
customizing features and tools to fit your organization’s purchasing process. You
- Create customized online catalogs that include your own vendors in addition to the State’s
QPA vendors, giving you the ability to comparison shop at the point of purchase.
- Automate workflow and policies to track and enforce internal purchasing procedures.
- Track spending habits and trends with detailed reports.
- Automate cost allocation and integrate into back-end accounting software.
Spend more, save more
When your organization starts saving with OneIndiana, Hoosier taxpayers do too. By unifying our
spend together on common goods and services, the State is able to negotiate better prices and give
vendors more incentive to offer deeper discounts and enhanced services. OneIndiana works because
the more we spend together, the more Hoosier taxpayers save.
A special thank you to our GOLD sponsors!